IT strategy is subject to constant change and needs to be revised regularly.
As the company strategy changes from time to time, the IT strategy that is built on it must also be adapted. Ideally, the company strategy rarely changes. However, since the IT strategy must follow the shorter innovation cycles of technology, it must be adapted at shorter intervals. An additional factor is that internal IT staff usually is busy with day-to-day business and therefore only has limited time to become familiar with the innovations on the market and will most likely have a limited overview about service providers and their portfolio only.
I offer support for:
- development and adaptation of your IT strategy
- selection of software and programs
- selection of suitable service providers
- negotiation of service contracts
- structuring and re-structuring of your internal IT